Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday favorites

It's friday and friday is a good day to recap your favorite things of the week.

                                   27 things that definitely belong in your dream home








and





I'm doing a fashion show with Putre-Fashion this sunday so be prepared for lots of pictures next week. The designer is a good friend of mine and I'm doing these fashion shows with her since 2008. These shows are always a good bunch of memories and a lot of fun! This picture is from one of the first event we did, the Grand Pique-nique Victorien de Montréal back in 2009. I don't really like the face I do in this picture but the dress and my hair were AMAZING!



What are you guys planning for this weekend?





3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing post :)
    I love it!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete