Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

It's rainy, 5 ways to pop up your day!

Monday morning, it's rainy and cold. After the amazingly hot week we just had, it's a bit depressing. Plus it's a working day. So in order to go through this day with a smile, you need to pop it up a little. Here's 5 things I do to enjoy this kind of days:

1. Instead of listening to the radio, I bring my MP3 player and listen to the music I love. I have a "sunshine in my head" playlist: only songs that make you want to dance!

2. During my coffee and lunch breaks, I take a couple of minutes to look at some funny videos on Youtube. I have my favorite ones , some that I am SURE will make me laugh.

3. I pay a visit to my favorite blogs and leave nice comments to wish them a happy day! Being nice is always a good boost.

4. Try to avoid Facebook. It's full of bad news, people who complain about their life and comments that you don't really care about.

5. I drop by Gala Darling.com's Radical self love page and read one of her lists or essays. Every single thing she says is meant to cheer you up!

These things ALWAYS help to put a smile on your face on a rainy day. And you, what do you do to go through those grey days?







3 comments:

  1. I agree with all of these! Especially the one about facebook and bringing music you love. And I am so grateful and happy to see you put the button for the Let's Be Friends blog hop I host. Thank you so much! That means the world to me:).

    New follower of yours via GFC and bloglovin'- met you through the Let's Be Friends Blog Hop! Thanks for linking up I am so happy we are connected! Hope you can follow back:).

    Tiffany
    http://thedwellingtree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a pleasure to be a part of it! and i'm following you on both places too :)

      Delete