Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Gardening: building mode ON

My boyfriend is leaving on thursday night for New York and will be back only on sunday night. That will be a long weekend alone with much stuff to do! I want to do a garden this summer (it was a project when we bought the house....4 years ago) so I might start it this weekend if it's not too cold. See, our backyard is not really "growing things" friendly. It's a big pile of sand, like the whole village actually. St-Lambert-de-Lauzon is a huge sand pit! So I have a lot of work to do before being able to grow anything in there. Also, we're surrounded by the forest so I will have to secure it if I don't want to feed the little ones more than myself. Now I have to plan what I want before getting started and there's SO MANY possibilities that I absolutely don't what I want!


This is a great idea to work in your small garden without crashing everything.


This one on top of the chicken coop is really a good idea to save space. But my backyard is large enough to have them both without pilling.


This one is really cute but I think that I will need a fence higher that that.


This is closer to what I need (sorry for the bad quality picture...)


Ooooooooh! This could be cuter with a bright color painting but that's a neat and cheap idea! And we can have a ton of those pallets at my boyfriend's job. I think I found exactly what I will do.




(I need to find cute dividers...imagine one you like here. By the way, as you can see, my blog is still a work in progress)


Now, remember that book I told you about? Well, why not fill up another list today?

The list of all whom I am

1.   I am a mother

2.   I am a girlfriend
3.   I am an animal lover and defender
4.   I am an archivist
5.   I am impatient to see the summer comming
6.   I am a single kid
7.   I am a not so good friend
8.   I am a loner
9.   I am a cocooner
10. I am a procrastinator
11. I am a french speaking person
12. I am not very patieny
13. I am happy in the woods
14. I am a dreamer
15. I am a HUGE fan of Duran Duran
16. I am really cheap. I mean REALLY. I hate wasting my money on things. But,
17. I am a compulsive buyer. But I only buy things on sale...
18. I am an adult with a child-ish mind
19. I am a nostalgic
20. I am happy of my new blog and followers!

Have a nice day!

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! Here from the Blog Hop! Just wanted to let you know I'm following you via GFC & Bloglovin'! Hope you'll get a chance to check me out!

    Bloglovin'
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3718883

    Blog url
    http://www.croppedstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings fellow Canadian (I'm outside Ottawa). I hope to raise chickens one day myself (our lifestyle doesn't allow it, we travel too much) and I already have a garden which I need to post pictures of soon!

    I'm a new follower of yours via BlogLovin (http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4064788/journeys-of-the-zoo). I’d love it if you linked up to my weekly BlogLovin Hop (http://www.journeysofthezoo.com/search/label/BlogLovin%20Hop).

    Looking forward to connecting further.

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! thanks for following, I just join the hop! gotta love these :)

    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Romex Pflasterfugenmörtel Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete